Friday, August 1, 2008

A Blogging Break for Breaking Dawn


This is the weekend I've been looking forward to for months. Breaking Dawn will be released at the witching hour tonight and I hope I'm curled up reading by 01:00 a.m. This means I'm taking a tiny break from blogging this weekend so I can read - uninterrupted!

Right now, I'm off to take a nap so I'll be rested and refreshed before this marathon reading session begins. With the exception of my Robin Hood post on Rightmyer Rants, I probably won't be blogging again until Monday. Hope to see you all then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice weekend, enjoy your book!

Aunt Julie said...

So many of my Bloggy Friends have been writing about this--I seriously have to check this out! Enjoy your blogless weekend. I swear, I think blogging has cut into my reading time QUITE a bit!

Anonymous said...

Please visit my blog for a nice little surprise. :-)